- When you first bought your house, you lived in the country. Now that same house is part of the city.
- The kids have all graduated from college. You and your husband finally have time to yourselves…then they move back home!
- You can’t get anything repaired because “they stopped making those parts years ago.”
- You have three spare rooms in a four bedroom house.
- The swing set in the backyard has sprouted roots.
- You have to shuffle your cars each morning to leave for work.
- The plumber’s phone is on your speed dial.
- Your phone number is on your plumber’s speed dial.
- You spend more time driving to work than you do with your family.
- You spend more money each month for storage than you do for your mortgage.
- Your neighbor found a loophole in the homeowner's association rules and is raising donkeys.
- You keep hearing faint voices telling you to "get out" and they're getting louder.
- Grandpa Jed just struck oil while hunting in your back yard.
- The dog’s house doubles as a guest room.
- You have to take a number to use the bathroom.
- All the children’s rooms are now guest bedrooms
- You haven’t visited the other half of the house in six months.
- You have to move the furniture to see the carpet’s original color.
- Your bathroom is decorated in avocado green — from the first time it was in style.
- You can’t make any improvements to the exterior of your home without getting approval from the “Board of Historic Monuments.”
Click HERE to Get Your FREE Home Value Analysis: Analysis of yourHome's Approx Value Emailed to your Inbox!
ITS SIMPLE! Complete the required information on your home and you will receive a complimentary Computer Analysis indicating your home's approximate present value on the market today. You will receive this information quickly, by email and without having to speak with an agent!
By the way, if you know of anyone who is thinking of buying or selling, I’d be happy to consult with them. Just give me a call. 701-491-2000